- Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Chicago - USA
The US Dyson Professional Team is a stand-alone group focused on penetrating B2B sectors and ensuring Dyson technology becomes the preferred standard. The business supports multiple category outlets, including hand dryers and consumer technology (air treatment, personal care, lighting and floor care). The Associate will be responsible for becoming an active subject matter expert across our cross-category business in order to seamlessly manage multiple marketing, sales and product initiatives on a day-to-day basis.
The Chicago office team consists of a small group of passionate people, willing to help in whatever way then can to guarantee the business is successful. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team experiencing double digit growth year over year.
AccountabilitiesConduct targeted outbound sales calls to potential new customers and book qualified meetings for sales team (65%)
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns via existing Dyson database information, trade events, targets from sales team and purchased data
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, using appropriate language and communication to build rapport and qualify
- Support assigned Regional Sales Team of 5-6 reps with 25% of overall meetings
- Book appointments for field sales team and update via CRM system – salesforce.com
- Handle inbound calls, emails and live chats by properly qualifying and entering information into CRM system.
- Qualify select customers and complete D2C transactions utilizing transaction and CRM systems
- Targeted meetings per month will be achieved through a mix of Inbound & Outbound activities
- Special projects as directed by manager
- Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Ability to take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify problems and find solutions
SkillsExperience and Education:
- 6 months - 3 years telephone/inside sales experience (B2B environment preferred)
- Proven history of reaching and exceeding targets
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CRM solutions experience required
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Must thrive and be driven by targets/KPIs
- Ability to learn and adapt in an ever-changing and growing environment
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging phone voice
- Ability to influence customers via phone and email
- Must have a customer focus
- Comprehensive IT skills and MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships with all types of people
- An innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.