- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Toronto - Canada
This role sits on the Dyson Professional team, which is a stand-alone group focused on penetrating B2B sectors and ensuring Dyson Airblade becomes the hand drying method of choice in Canada. Innovation never rests at Dyson and in 2020 our Professional product portfolio has expanded to include products from our Floor Care, Personal Care, and Environmental Care categories. The team consists of a small group of passionate people, willing to help in whatever way they can to guarantee the business is successful.
About the roleReporting to the Marketing Manager of Professional, you will conduct targeted outbound sales calls to potential new customers and handle inbound inquires via phone and email. You will support a small team of Business Development Executives to grow existing business within their territories and uncover new business opportunities to grow sales. You will harness your entrepreneurial spirit to source prospective customers and figure out the best way to reach them.
More specifically, you will:
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers using information from Dyson’s database, trade events, our sales team, and purchased data
- Manage inbound calls, emails and digital leads to determine needs and enter information into CRM system
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, building rapport, uncovering their challenges, and assessing their needs
- Book appointments for outside sales team and update via CRM system (salesforce.com)
- Monitor trends in CRM data, constantly looking for new business development avenues and process improvements
- Be a key player in business development projects as directed by the Marketing Manager and Sales Director
- Participate in a sales bonus program for achievement of individual and team targets
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and driven sales professional who –
- Has some post-secondary education and at least 1 year of B2B outbound sales experience
- Is a target-driven self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French, including excellent phone etiquette
- Is an innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
- Is a natural influencer, and is looking to learn and grow into an outside sales role with Dyson
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Has strong technical skills, with a comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. CRM solutions (e.g. Salesforce) experience preferred, but not required
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.