- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Seoul - South Korea
Reporting to the Insight & Owner Experience Manager, this role will provide invaluable insights to shape and steer business by serving as an insight expert using qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies, in addition to leveraging syndicated research to add to your analysis.
- Source, arrange and communicate data that accurately tracks business performance
- Review, compile and communicate tracking and syndicated data to the key areas of the business (sales, finance, marketing, management).
- Use longitudinal data to make recommendations that aid business performance, effectively storytelling and present data to bring entire organization along.
- Lead insights work to fully understand trends, consumer attitudes and behaviours, key functional and emotional requirements, usage occasions, shopper needs, and translate those learnings into insights to be used as foundations for strategic action.
- Lead insights work related to understanding competitors that play in this space.
- Identify key market and cultural trends relevant to business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to drive Dyson growth, disseminate learnings internally, including leadership, marketing, sales, and finance to ensure internal alignment and understanding of consumer and market needs
- Identify and manage outside vendors and third parties to maximize learning and value from projects. This entails actively engaging and leveraging partner intellectual horsepower, providing feedback for continual improved performance, and negotiating of contracts.
- Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that need fixing. Identify problems and find solutions.
SkillsSkills and Experience:
- Fluent in Korea and English whether written or spoken
- Deep understanding of the Korean culture and living/life style is required
- 4 – 6 years of experience in market and/or consumer research
- University bachelor’s degree required. Major in marketing, statistics, social sciences, or related field preferred
- Quantitative, qualitative, longitudinal, and syndicated research skills and experience
- Insight project management from A to Z: vendor sourcing, research design, analysis and reporting with strong analytical skills, proficient in statistics, and communication skills
- Ability to tell a story with data and intelligence, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Flexible and independent thinking, willing to think beyond conventional research methodologies
- Project management skills with multiple insights projects with hands-on attitude and internal stakeholder management
- Proven strategic and logical thinking
- Self-motivated, enjoy fast pace and dynamic environment
- Proven expertise in Excel and any other analytical tools (e.g., SPSS, SAS, JMP etc.) are preferred
- Team-player; bringing collaborative, positive and energetic atmosphere to insight/marketing and other teams