- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of € 40.000,00.
- Data Science
- Vienna - Austria
This is a critical role in bringing consumer, shopper and Dyson owner insights into the heart of the Austrian business. A technology and engineering business first and foremost, your challenge is to bring relevant consumer-led perspectives to inform and challenge opinion.Sitting in the Marketing Team, you are the cement between the bricks of the Dyson strategy short term and long term. You will work closely with our headquarter, CEE hub and have a daily interface between Marketing, Sales and Direct functions.
AccountabilitiesAs an extension of the marketing team, you will support a variety of areas, including (but not limited to):
- Look for “insights”, analysing and interpreting data, focusing on those that prompt actions and provide business meaning and volume drivers.
- Bringing together rigorous research with business analysis and strategic thinking to adjust the Dyson strategy for all departments and challenge the ambition numbers if needed.
- Identify opportunities to enrich existing data sets or reports with new data feeds.
- Develop (new) reports/dashboards that add value across different business functions.
- Set up and coordinate with suppliers, facilitating / overseeing in-market fieldwork.
- Set up, coordinate, moderate and support in-market research programs.
- Combine rigorous research with business analysis & strategic thinking to:
- Provide local insight within and across categories
- Interpret data, write reports & make actionable recommendations for the local organization
- Answer commercial questions and work toward delivering accelerated growth
- Run post-launch campaign analysis.
- First 6 months of launch: Conduct 360 degree launch / campaign reporting (digital, consumer perception, reviews, PR, in-store, retail, CRM, events, media, direct, competitor activities, tracking, sales, mystery shopping, etc.)
- University degree in Business with a major in business intelligence /analytical discipline or similar
- min.3-4 years of experience in market insights analytics
- High degree of numeracy and confidence with the techniques of analysis in large data sets
- Experience analyzing and database query experience
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate complex ideas and data simply
- Resilience and challenging
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexibility to change priorities quickly and deliver simultaneously across projects of different priorities and pace
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven; thrives under pressure
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket