- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Field Sales
- Chicago - USA
Dyson is growing fast, our ambition is huge, and we are hiring! We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. As an <Instructional Designer>, you will support Sales and Marketing Education/Training teams with creation of product-specific education assets and training formats for a variety of audience types related to Dyson’s Personal Care business. You will ensure that Sales and Marketing channels have the tools, knowledge and assets needed to execute effective campaign and sales plans.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Education and Training teams supporting the Sales and Marketing functions for new and current product ranges
- Develop targeted training curriculum and education assets for field team members and leadership delivered in various formats including in face-to-face, webinar, self-directed, and video
- Own and drive projects through to completion - corralling internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely execution of market-specific education and training materials for new product launch, existing product refresh, and special campaigns
- Develop regular reporting cadence and delivery methods to ensure all stakeholders are informed and engaged
- Learn how to communicate Dyson technology to internal teams, retailers, distributors, professionals, brand representatives and customers
- Work with the National Education Manager to ensure that any issues are escalated, communicated and resolved in an appropriate manner
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by solving problems and finding solutions
- 3+ years creating training and educational programs required
- Experience with a professional and/or retail beauty brand strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, HR Training/Development or related discipline or equivalent in work experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing department and quickly re-focus from unexpected outcomes
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit; able to work in an ambiguous environment and willing to take risks as needed.
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision and Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Monthly Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer