- Digital, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The DevOps IT team look after the design, creation, integration, testing, transition and operational service support for all of Dyson’s global IT application solutions. We manage and maintain the Global IT Application portfolio and provide a source of expert knowledge for the rest of the business, we use our skills to collectively solve complex problems and regularly deploy exciting changes to the IT estate that help deliver large-scale business value.
- Reporting to the Head of Application Development, you will be responsible for:
- Publishing and maintaining the Integration Team SOPs and Technical Standards.
- Leading and managing a team of integration specialists
- Designing, creating & testing IT integration technical designs for a range of simple and complex solutions.
- Providing Integration Team inputs to Agile Teams and Release Management processes.
- Managing the Integration Team Queue for priority and technical complexity and resource availability
- Advising and supporting the Head of Application Development with defining and measuring technical KPIs and SLAs for Integration Team performance.
- Providing leadership for the Integration Team ensuring all members understand the team purpose and are properly empowered with clear focus on the achievement of team goals.
- Providing integration inputs as required for Management Information (MI) reports.
- Being an advocate across Group IT for DevOps professionalism and providing coaching/mentoring in integration technical capability as required.
- A proven track record in middleware integration & service delivery
- Solid 2nd & 3rd Line technical support skills
- Basic SAP ECC (Back Office) knowledge particularly ALE (IDocs), Sales and Logistics
- Experienced in SAP PI development tools:
- Enterprise Services builder & Integration Builder
- Good knowledge of SAP PI monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of EDI messaging standards
- Integrating Front End work with a CMS
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines