- Digital, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The DevOps IT team look after the design, creation, integration, testing, transition and operational service support for all of Dyson’s global IT application solutions. We manage and maintain the Global IT Application portfolio and provide a source of expert knowledge for the rest of the business, we use our skills to collectively solve complex problems and regularly deploy exciting changes to the IT estate that help deliver large-scale business value.
- Publishing and maintaining the Integration Team SOPs and Technical Standards.
- Leading and managing a team of integration specialists
- Designing, creating & testing IT integration technical designs for a range of simple and complex solutions.
- Providing Integration Team inputs to Agile Teams and Release Management processes.
- Managing the Integration Team Queue for priority and technical complexity and resource availability
- Advising and supporting the Head of Application Development with defining and measuring technical KPIs and SLAs for Integration Team performance.
- Providing leadership for the Integration Team ensuring all members understand the team purpose and are properly empowered with clear focus on the achievement of team goals.
- Providing integration inputs as required for Management Information (MI) reports.
- Being an advocate across Group IT for DevOps professionalism and providing coaching/mentoring in integration technical capability as required.
- A proven track record in middleware integration & service delivery
Solid 2nd & 3rd Line technical support skills
- Basic SAP ECC (Back Office) knowledge particularly ALE (IDocs),
- Understanding of Java Development
- Experienced in SAP PI development tools: Enterprise Services builder and Integration Builder
- Good knowledge of SAP PI monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of EDI messaging standards: ANSI X12, EDIFACT & TRADACOMS.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
Experience of developing with other integration platforms (i.e Mulesoft)
- Integrating Front End work with a CMS Good knowledge of VAN, AS2, API, SFTP, FTP and X400 connections
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines