- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role will be responsible for leading the design of Dysons Integration landscape; - Integration Approach / Strategy you will support definition of the architectural approach / strategy to an integration capability at Dyson.
This successful candidate will work closely with the Owner Experience Solutions Architect. The role will require active participation in leading, defining and shaping the newly formed Solution Architecture Practice within Dyson IT Application Services.
- You will provide the architectural input to the selection and implementation of a future state integration capability at Dyson
- Integration Governance – take a leading role in ensuring that we have a clear line of integration governance moving forwards that can ensure an enduring and sustainable integration landscape for Dyson
- Working with business stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the integration landscape.
- Identification of options to address business and technical challenges and fill gaps between business strategy and application capabilities
- You will communicate design decisions to key stakeholders to ensure the architecture is understood, opportunities for improvement are identified and delivery of the correct solution is achieved -
- Working with third parties and partners to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the integration landscape.
- Act as the design authority point of contact for working projects you are involved in
- Alignment with Infrastructure Architecture design teams to ensure the designs align to the overall direction of the underlying infrastructure architecture
- Work to ensure designed solutions move seamlessly into project execution and support
- Provide guidance to the IT leadership team, senior stakeholders and other colleagues to maximize value of IT architecture
- A proven track record of integration architecture is essential
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and complex systems environments.
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to prioritize improvements based on the business benefit.
- Ability to remain commercially aware, keeping this continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Solid understanding of software design principles and languages
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and approaches e.g. TOGAF, UML
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines