- Up to £46,000 depending on experience
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Risk and Audit team are currently looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to join the small team within the Family Office. You will work with the Head of Risk and Audit to ensure the audit plan is delivered to a high quality and on time, whilst ensuring we add value to the business. Assist the business with managing risk in a proactive manner within its risk appetite.
Accountabilities• Scoping audits in conjunction with the Head of Risk and Audit
• Executing audit fieldwork in a variety of locations within the UK
• Reporting audit findings to management at the end of audit fieldwork
• Issue/action tracking of audit actions
• Updating the Risk & Audit Management System
• Maintaining the risk registers for multiple business functions
• Manage key stakeholders in the audit process
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the company and other family office entities.
• Commitment to developing yourself within your role – undergoing training where necessary.
• Proactively promoting and maintaining high standards of work – taking initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that don’t meet required standards or any issues that arise.
• Conducting yourself in line with the Weybourne Values.
• Any other ad hoc duties.
Skills• Qualified Accountant or Auditor
• Previous experience in an Internal Audit role, or similar position (involving some of the key tasks listed above).
• Experience of managing multiple audits and key stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Professional manner.
• Confident communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals from a range of backgrounds.
• Proactive and flexible approach to work.
• Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
• Strong sense of discretion, appreciating the confidentiality of the work.
• Keen to suggest improvements to current ways of working.
• Ability to work autonomously when required, whilst still possessing strong team work skills.
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines