- Competitive, plus bonus and executive package
- Procurement, Sales Account Management
- Paris - France, Cologne - Germany, Milan - Italy, Madrid - Spain, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The International Key Account Manager (IKAM) owns Dyson’s relationship with selective international retailers within different sales channels (e.g. brick and mortar/pure play/beauty/TVHS) in Europe.
The IKAM has an in-depth understanding of the European retail landscape and defines pan European account strategies that drive profitable high growth opportunities for Dyson as well as operationally manages the execution in the markets.
The objectives of this role are developing winning account strategies based on Dyson’s European commercial strategy, maximizing sell-out with state-of-the-art joint business planning and ensuring flawless execution of our commercial policy (e.g. execution of selective distribution criteria, application of European terms framework) across European markets.
This newly created role will report into the Trading Director for Europe and is part of the European markets organization.
- Define the international key account strategy 3 years ahead together with markets and enabling functions (e.g. Commercial Policy, Finance, Marketing, Retail Activation)
- Execution and achievement of commercial objectives (e.g. managing strategic growth plans, leading annual negotiations, define quarterly activity plans, planning and controlling of sales budgets, sales forecasts)
- Drive performance and track progress via financial KPIs (e.g. volume/value growth, budget, GMPU, CPA, product mix, distribution, etc.)
- Ensure flawless execution of commercial policy (selective distribution + EU terms framework) across international key accounts
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of strategic international agreements
- Facilitate best practice sharing across European markets and support business planning process
- Provide cover in case of local KAM vacancies
- Constructively challenge local key account agreements and trade investment plans to ensure terms & conditions in markets are negotiated within commercial guidance to reflect strategic fit and expected counter performance
- Support and enable local key account teams in > 15 countries (focus on DE, FR, IT, ES, GBI, AT, CH, Benelux, Nordics, CEE) to deliver mutually agreed JBPs with pan European key accounts
- Prepare terms & conditions framework for annual negotiations with pan European key accounts
- Organize and lead T2T meetings and MBRs/QBRs with international key accounts
- Analyse and evaluate new channels (e.g. beauty, travel retail); define channel strategy
- Act as role models for compliance and Dyson behaviours
- Master degree, ideally in business administration or equivalent
- Experience of marketing/sales/commercial experience preferably in consumer goods industry
- Deep understanding of retail dynamics and European retail landscape, general understanding of marketing and demand creation (marketing funnel)
- In-depth understanding of Ecommerce and customer decision journey across multiple (physical/digital) touchpoints
- Ability to manage multi-dimensional set of sales KPIs with special focus on digital KPIs such as traffic, conversion, AOV
- Adaptive/Situational leadership skills, able to operate in dynamic environment with high interaction levels and wide array of stakeholders (cross-functional, cross-layer)
- Strong communication skills in international matrix setting, fluent in English
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Persuasive, analytical, hands on mentality, authority, with proven people management skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel in Europe
• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours• Possibility to work from home and remotely• Pension scheme• Company bonus scheme• Relaxed dress code