- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
The candidate will support the inventory team in achieving and maintaining accurate inventory levels, including transaction recording, analysis of variances, development of reconciliations, and reporting. Qualified candidate will be able to identify issues, propose solutions, and see them through to resolution. The ability to respond to continuous change and challenges within a fast paced environment is essential.
- Prepare daily reconciliations of inventory balances between Dyson and 3rd party warehouses.
- Identify and solve all reconciliation issues, analyzing 3PL WMS and Dyson SAP activity.
- Process return credits for commercial customers.
- Assist the Inventory Manager in analyzing returns to identify trends/issues, evaluate the data and develop reporting for management.
- Process various stock movements into the SAP inventory system.
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes and see through to implementation.
- Support the month end reporting process by completing various inventory reports and analyses.
- Attend and participate in the annual physical inventory counts, assisting the Inventory Manager in analyzing results and providing feedback for operations improvement.
- Continuously challenge the way we report various inventory information and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build and maintain effective business partnerships to support internal processes.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with third party warehouses, including establishing or refining processes with them to drive improvement in inventory reconciliation and reporting.
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be a detail oriented, analytical thinker who can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Develop and recommend improvements to current operating procedures.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Supply Chain or Operations Management major preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a corporate environment with specific experience in inventory or supply chain strongly preferred.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in month end close required.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to dig into and dissect large amounts of data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate follow-through capabilities.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Professional & team player.
- Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality.
- Empirical, disciplined, problem-solver.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.