- Mechanical Engineering
- Calamba - Philippines
The candidate will be responsible for managing the execution of projects, regardless of scale.
The candidate will work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
- The candidate will be responsible for close collaboration between global cross functional team to ensure that parts and assemblies are in specs and are in accordance with the design intent.
- The candidate will be responsible for parts and assembly review and documentation
- The candidate will be responsible for testing, validation and performance evaluation of parts and assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing engineering changes
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering with good standing
- 1 to 3 years industry experience in consumer product research, design and development
- Had a thorough understanding in the design of machine elements, material properties and specifications, fluid dynamics, manufacturing process and Statistical Process Control
- Experience in injection moulding, sheet metal processing and industrial painting is an advantage
- Skills in 3D modelling, 2D drafting and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Fluent in the command of the English language both written and spoken
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, problem solver, keen to details and a key team player
- Able to travel local and abroad
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition