- € competitive
- Retail Sales
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Dyson is looking for a passionate, dynamic Junior Digital Campaign Analyst who has an strong interest in digital media and marketing analytics. The role is part of the Direct team and is line managed by the E-commerce Manager. In this role you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager as well as your counterparts in other European markets.
As Junior Digital Campaign Analyst you will be responsible for managing the Paid Search, Programmatic and Paid campaigns, working closely with our media agency and internal stakeholders. You will be able to collect and analyse data to measure performance vs targets, and deliver insights and recommendations to achieve maximum ROAS.
You will also be able to provide quick wins through the integration of Performance Media and Analytics data to scale Direct performance. Your insights in media performance and onsite behaviour will contribute to accelerate traffic and purchase at Dyson.nl and Dyson.be.
In addition, you will be responsible for delivering actionable insight to digital marketing, digital content and digital experience, drawing upon the most relevant analytics metrics to measure campaign, page and check-out performance. Along that you will be conducting pre- and post project analysis to ensure a data driven approach to digital investment.
- Establish and maintain weekly performance reporting on delivery from paid media vs target
- Monitor digital channel performances in Google Analytics and the Google Marketing Platform, delivering actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance and scale delivery
- Communicating recommendations, opportunities and trends to the stakeholders.
- Develop local market digital media reporting, delivering insights on audience and creative performance
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners including Category Managers to support the planning and delivery of integrated digital campaigns for the Dyson business
- HBO education level
- 1-2 year’s experience in Paid Search to drive ecommerce transactions, preferably within an agency
- Experience of Digital Analytics tools such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a bonus)
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Constantly looks for opportunity to use data to improve performance.
- Self-starter who likes taking initiatives
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that broadly fall in the purpose of the role, fix things that need fixing, identify problems and find solutions
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz