- Singapore - Singapore
The Digital Demand CoE (Centre of Excellence) is a Dyson team responsible for crafting the strategic solution to deliver the end to end experience across the key markets of Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, India and Australia.
About the roleWe’re looking for a Junior Digital Experience Designer with a background in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design. You’ll have an aptitude for creating visually stunning, user-friendly, accessible designs, working closely with the talented multidisciplinary team, Digital Demand team within the Commercial Centre Of Excellence APAC and reporting to Experience Design Lead.
You’ll know the best way to tackle complex challenges and understand the various components that make up the design and development process. Bringing this knowledge to bear by looking for opportunities to expand our digital output recognizing that it’s not always all about making innovative changes - small optimisations can also have a big impact.
- Create clean, intuitive and user friendly user interface from user research insights, data insight and product requirement. Ensure that all work is aligned with Dyson guidelines.
- Understanding the data-driven research used to define the intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories
- Using iconography, typography, color, space to visualize solutions for complex user journeys.
- Create and manage asset libraries for reusable design and drive UI component creation.
- Communicating design decisions and trade-offs to stakeholders verbally and visually.
- Apply human-centred design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs and pain points.
- Work collaboratively with the site merchandisers and third party developers to produce finished deliverables. Ensure the deliverables are in the high level of quality assurance.
- Identify emerging trends in interaction and interface design that Dyson should be considering for its online experiences and explore ideas of advancements in technology & design, trends in social and connected products etc.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows.
- Understanding of technology capabilities such as HTML, CSS and front end development.
- Advanced knowledge of design tools - Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision.
- Highly collaborative, and can communicate openly and respectfully.
- Comfortable in fast paced environments, and highly adaptable.
- Familiarity with APAC e-commerce platforms like Rakuten, WeChat, Naver, Lazada, etc.
- English (primary) and a secondary APAC relevant language (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean).
- 1-2 years’ experience in the digital design and UI/UX industry.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a bonus.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.