- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for a junior filmmaker to join our current in-house Customer support film team. The team is small and definitely works on the basis of a ‘do it all’ operation, working on everything from conception to delivery. You will be responsible for filming and editing short, high quality instructional films. These films will be used by Dyson owners to resolve simple issues with their products and for internal training of customer service teams.
- Reporting to the Senior filmmaker, and liaising with the Film producer to understand film requirements per each project.
- Directing the ‘demonstrator’ in front of camera.
- Filming material using a combination of Canon and Sony cameras.
- Editing previously shot material using Adobe Final cut pro.
- Writing initial film copy.
- Assisting Senior film maker in art direction (look/feel/model/wardrobe).
- Understanding of film, production and editing process
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience with Canon and Sony cameras
- Experience of lighting, Adobe Final cut pro and Photoshop
- Knowledge of After effects would be of benefit
- Proficient with writing copy and subtitling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication and confident in supplying directions
- Patience and the ability to adapt to change
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines