- Motors and Power Systems
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Support the MDAC team in validating the numerous DDM (Dyson Digital motor) in Dyson products in particular, measurement of the motor parameters and test setup / monitoring.
- Support on DDM PCBA prototype fabrication and integrate the prototype into the product.
- Support on conduct series of required motor system test during project development, to ensure solution meet system function requirement.
- Support Engineer for Product Field return unit investigation and generate analysis report
- Support Engineer for FRACAS investigation, generate analysis report and conduct necessary testing on the solution. ( FRACAS : Failure Reporting Analysis Corrective Action System )
- Support Engineer for product level control runs related to our DDM projects.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience
- Preferably has 1-2 years of working experience in an R&D electronics environment
- Good practical skills in electronics engineering
- Ability to execute a test independently, from setup to result reporting is necessary.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy is needed together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office is required with particular emphasis on the use of Excel for recording results that can be graphically demonstrated.
- Good at communicating at all levels, self-motivated and able to work well in a team
- Familiarity in the operation of electronic test equipment.
- Good Soldering Skills.
- Basic electronics troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details.
- Persistent nature demonstrated by an inquisitive approach
- Able to work from either verbal or written brief
- Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus
- Familiarity in the operation of basic motor electronic test equipment such as AC power source, data logger, Climatic chamber, digital storage oscilloscopes, function generators, power analyzers, etc.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.