- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Paris - France
As our Process Manager you will be responsible for driving our Aftermarket operations process ensuring compliance across Europe, for all products categories and for both refurbishment and repair centers.
You will act as the point of contract for countries regarding Aftermarket operations processes and will support initiatives to drive our NPS and enhance our Owner experience.
- Driving compliance and standards for legal, quality and H&S within our Retailers and repair and refurbishment, through audit, training and monitoring.
- Ensure key engagement with multiple stakeholders to support Dyson’s Owner experience at all touch points of the repair and refurbishment process.
- Drive the owner experience proposition at all levels of the operations.
- Build and develop retailer relationships to drive levels of compliance, product knowledge and adherence to quality standards while driving owning experience.
- Complete day-to-day reporting alongside and business analysis required
- Development and rollout of training standards for workshop + Aftermarket community
- Aftermarket IT ecosystem
- Manage escalations (Engage/Salesforce/DHS …) with IT and CPM team
- Training in case of any new system implementation
- Project/initiatives coordination across all Aftermarket topics
- Previous experience in process management preferably in service, operations or a manufacturing environment
- Outstanding organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working independently and leading projects whilst meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills with the ability to work across functional areas
- Advanced skills in Excel is desirable
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines