- Digital, Information Technology
- tbc, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As Digital Project Manager, you will be working closely with our third-party partners, product owners, business change teams, legal teams and commercial teams to help ensure approvals are acquired from all parties invested in our new web platform for European Markets.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the scheduling and delivery of translations across all newly launched European websites through excellent working relationships with our 3rd party vendors.
Translations will be packaged and completed using a newly integrated tool which will require technical knowledge of how our internal platforms work and their dependency on timely and accurate translations.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that internal and external stakeholder approval is managed and obtained for all European Markets.
You will be required to create and maintain granular project plans and provide accurate estimates for approvals and translation tasks as well as highlighting dependencies and raising risks or finding solutions when these timelines are under threat.
You'll have experience of working with digital projects teams, ideally microsites and websites. Be used to working with content and data delivery teams such as content, copy, creative art workers, ecommerce teams and owner experience teams and be able to understand their dependencies and deliverables to the overall project plan.
You will be able to build great relationships with stakeholders and have a proven track record of obtaining their approval within strict timelines in order to keep the project schedule on track.
You'll be self-motivated and thrive when resolving challenging situations, take pride in delivering excellent customer service and striving to exceed expectations. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate strong planning and resource management skills in a creative, digital environment.
Experience of working in an Agile working environment, excellent Excel skills and a knowledge of Jira would all be advantageous to candidates.
- You'll have experience of being part of digital projects, ideally microsites and websites.
- A previous history of managing external partners and stakeholders.
- Relationship management skills, including the ability to ensure approvals are gained on time and without change to the project scope.
- Excellent communications and ability to record issues and report risks to higher management.
- A knowledge of translations would be ideal but not required.
- Previous experience of working with agile development teams, reporting in daily stand ups, using scrums, sprint planning and using Jira.
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience of managing resources for digital teams.
- A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together.
- You will have a solutions’ focused approach to your work.
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager and Hybris would be advantageous.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines