- PLN competitive
- Retail Sales
- Warsaw - Poland
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionizing the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
The Retail Team is responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through our retail partnerships; increasing brand awareness, brand advocacy and driving conversion. Like everything at Dyson, our retail journey is designed with our consumers at the center. Our aim is to create inspired and highly differentiated consumer experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make. While pockets of excellence in retail execution exist, there is a clear opportunity to engage our retail partners and Dyson Experts to raise the overall level of retail execution for Dyson.
As one of our Retail Sales Managers you will lead the retail execution and sales growth across your division. Commercially focused, you will analyze sales out data and conversion metrics to enable you to make justified decisions that will support investment in the right retail partnerships and stores, seizing opportunities and driving innovative business growth. Where we invest we win – Defending our market position is a priority. Utilizing market share data, you will influence our retail key decision makers to drive joint business plan initiatives.
As our product portfolio expands our retail landscape must transform in order to deliver the vision of our Dyson’s ambitions growth targets. Transformational change will call for true leadership and resilience. You are a leader that leads leaders. This role has accountability for Retail Sales Manager and through the Store Managers around 40 experts. You will set the strategic vision and outline clear objectives that will deliver double digit value growth and strong return on investment for Dyson Retail.
Collaboration with internal functions and a drive to get it right is imperative to ensure that all of our NPD and Campaign launches are executed with excellence and activated within our retailers.
With our ambitious growth plans we need people who can grow at pace with us. Mobility is essential to this role and weekend working can be optional in specific situations.
About the roleLeadership responsibilities:
Deliver a vision and strategy to drive transformational growth within your Division.
- Achieve divisional value and volume targets for Dyson in all categories in specified retail channels.
- Achieve ROI aspirations at regional and store level, through effective planning.
- Achieve divisional KPIs focusing on driving consumer experiences and conversion. Deliver appropriate plans in order to drive and deliver these results.
- Pro-actively analyze divisional sales out data, market trends and competitor information, identifying sales opportunities and anticipating obstacles. Use this commercial analysis to develop and lead the execution of short and long term initiatives that add value.
- Demonstrate the commercial value of Dyson to retail partners and effectively build joint business plans to deliver growth.
- Deliver high retail standards and compliance in line with our brand positioning.
- Set stretching and measurable targets and inspire commitment from the team to achieve those goals. Provide continuous constructive feedback.
- Develop technical capabilities of direct and indirect teams and follow up on areas highlighted through 1:1 coaching.
- Deploy performance management approaches which improve outputs and ensures that the team member feels supported throughout.
- Create a work environment across a remote working team that is rewarding and enjoyable. Sharing achievements and celebrating success.
- Lead career development to maximize potential leading to the promotion of internal talent.
Influence internal and external stakeholders with impact to deliver results
- Establish and maintain effective ways of working with Shopping Malls, National Accounts, Customer Marketing, Operations Team and other key internal stakeholders to deliver joint success in a matrix focused structure.
- Leverage the key influencers in retail stores, Store Managers, in order to maximize sales out and productivity of the accounts.
- Handle objections and hold other key stakeholders to account to meet targets and deliver joint activities whilst maintaining relationships.
- Deliver clear, concise, motivational and influential communication through multiple mediums (spoken, email, 1:1, group, presentation)
Engage and pro-actively support with other duties as required whilst adopting Dyson behaviors and maintaining the Sales Identity.
- Proven Leadership skills
- People management experience
- Strong sales skills in order to coach team
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills which drives a proactive approach
- Confident and assertive communication with strong influencing skill
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good negotiation skills
- Previous target driven experience required
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Solutions orientated with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent team-worker with drive and enthusiasm
- Creative and innovative in approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to travel including overnight stays
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also be invited to join a company bonus scheme, healthcare and subsidized sport activities. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.