- Based upon experience and credentials.
- Sales Account Management
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Dyson Professional, Canada, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales strategy for large national accounts in areas such as: quick service restaurants, retail chains, hotel chains, property management firms, and government. As an assertive, tenacious and self-motivated Key Account Manager, you will work with various stakeholders to ensure Dyson products are selected for their projects. You will work extensively with these targeted accounts across their various internal teams to secure the sales for Dyson Professional. You will use your strong people skills combined with your advanced strategic thinking capability to grow the business.
- Manage and grow our sales within existing national accounts by working with their various stakeholders (operations, maintenance, sustainability, customer experience) to ensure that Dyson products are included on all projects.
- Expand our national account customer base by leveraging your strategic thinking and resourcefulness to seek out key decision makers and utilize your superior presentation skills to win the business.
- Work with existing distribution partners to gain access to their customer base and mutually grow the Dyson business.
- Work with the internal architectural & design teams to understand their objectives and educate them on the features and benefits of our Dyson products.
- Develop new channels of business, including participation in trade shows, PR events and speaking in front of various audiences.
- Develop and implement account-specific business plans, and conduct regular business plan reviews.
- Build reliable and accurate forecasts of sales pipeline, distributor orders and other ad-hoc management reports.
- University Degree
- 3+ years’ experience of sales experience or within the specification industry, preferably with prior experience working with premium brands, B2B, and distributors; experience in construction, property management, manufacturing, food or specification represents an asset
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker that relishes the opportunity to grow and lead a business in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and able to identify new and creative business opportunities
- Strategic vision combined with ability to drive projects from concept through to implementation
- Outstanding sales, consensus-building and negotiation skills with ability to influence at top level with customers
- Courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Comfortable with public speaking, presenting technology, and interacting with industry experts
- Persistent, driven, engaging and dynamic personality
- Preferable previous experience with use of SalesForce
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.