- Sales Account Management
- Madrid - Spain
Do you think differently? Dyson machines work differently to others, so those who sell them need to think differently too. Our Key Accounts team is growing and if you are an ambitious, innovative account sales professional who is looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, dynamic company then we would like to speak to you.
About the role
- Develop a joint business plan that sets out the key strategic aims for Dyson and the retailer.
- Manage Annual Terms Negotiations
- Agree, update, communicate and administer all areas of the promotional activity planning cycle, update marketing and finance and report to MD.
- Manage a co-advertising budget in line with forecasts and promotional activity.
- Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to the Key Accounts and Retail Activation teams.
- Work closely together with Finance Manager and Logistics Manager to deliver forecasts that account for sales trends, promotions, NPD and product exits.
- Increase market share for cordless, EC and PC within the market.
- Use Tech First terms to obtain the services agreed by the retailer and ensure Dyson’s compliance strategy is executed in your retailers.
- Maximise shopper and consumer understanding through the right product mix in store and online.
- Communicate activity to the retail activation and marketing teams regularly.
- Hold regular face to face meetings with the retailers
- Organise and deliver regular Business Reviews between senior personnel at Dyson and the retailers.
- Push the innovative and modern aspects of the Dyson Technology.
- Find new opportunities to increase brand awareness/loyalty.
- Strong experience negotiating with retailers
- 2-5 years’ experience of working in a high performing sales team
- Proven Delivery of sales results
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial expertise
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Self-starter who sees things to completion
- Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels
- High level of English
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Methodical business planning capability
- Analytical skills
- Strong team player
BenefitsMeal VouchersFlexible Retribution (Transportation and Kindergarten voucher)23 working days annual leaveFlexible working schedule
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.