- € competitive
- Field Sales
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Working in the Benelux Sales team you’ll be supporting the Senior Customer Business Manager to drive profit growth in major retail accounts. You’ll have strong analytical skills, ingenuity and decisiveness to deliver insights and actions to drive the joint business forward.
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of Benelux sales activity planner and recording spend on account business plans.
- Ensure that purchase orders are completed and approved for all A&P spend.
- Assist the Senior CBM in devising the optimum account plan for the account, including full P&L analysis.
- Ensure that all data used with the Accounts is accurate and up to date, providing timely reports to support the Senior CBM in forecasting volume.
- Use sales out data to accurately forecast run rate sales, promotional sales and new product sales.
- Agree forecasts and intake plan with account’s logistics / merchandising contacts.
- Provide the Senior CBM with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Ensure that all Customer meetings are fully prepared for with high level of attention to detail and planning.
- Assist the Senior CBM in preparing and delivering high quality customer presentations e.g. sales data, GFK data, customer insights.
- Document minutes and actions from the meeting and take responsibility for chasing delivery against actions.
- Set up, and take responsibility for updating an account performance dashboard to be used in customer meetings.
- Assist in the activity planning cycle and ensure that this achieved in a timely way.
- Work cross functionally with Trade Marketing to deliver digital materials that supports the account.
- Work with trade marketing to produce high quality in-store material that supports the Dyson brand and the account’s requirements.
- Assist the Senior CBM in preparing for new product launches.
- Assist the Senior CBM in preparing and delivering high quality customer presentations to sell in the new product.
- Complete all customer product set up requirements – product specification forms, image requests etc.
- Proven delivery of sales targets
- Worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- Has been exposed to account negotiations
- High level of commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of the Retail industry, either with an electrical manufacturer or other
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship builder
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Self-starter who sees things to completion
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Results driven
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz