- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
We are currently seeking a hardworking and effective team player to work as a Kitchen Porter in our newly designed Roundhouse. You'll work alongside the experienced and highly trained catering team to provide exceptional levels of service.
Dyson HQ is home to over 4,000 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award winning campus currently has three cafes, a Sports Centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswold's and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
The Dyson catering
team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite
receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our
Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
- Safe and correct storage of utensils within the confines of the café.
- Managing and monitoring the safe use and delivery of utensils to the Industrial dishwasher.
- Control of use and storage of all substances in relation to the use of the kitchen and its adherence to Health and Safety at all times.
- Safe operation of all other equipment.
- Cleaning of all areas when required.
- Collecting, checking and storing of deliveries.
This role will operate on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern, covering 32 hours per week
- Professional customer interface experience essential.
- Good knowledge of kitchen work.
- Knowledge of industrial dishwashing equipment desired
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.