- Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a hardworking and effective team player to work as a Kitchen Porter in our newly designed Roundhouse. You'll work alongside the experienced and highly trained catering team to provide exceptional levels of service.
Dyson's award winning campus currently has three cafes, a Sports Centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.The Dyson catering team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone to enjoy.
- Managing and monitoring the safe use and delivery of utensils to the Industrial dishwasher.
- Control of use and storage of all substances in relation to the use of the kitchen and its adherence to Health and Safety at all times.
- Cleaning of all areas when required.
- Collecting, checking and storing of deliveries.
This role will operate on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern, covering 32 hours per week
- Good knowledge of kitchen work
- Knowledge of industrial dishwashing equipment desired
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.