- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
This is an opportunity to be involved in a greenfield factory set up in Johor Bahru, Malaysia that will be opened in 2019. The factory requires an experienced Kitting Supervisor to join our team to develop the facility to be the best-in-class in terms of operational excellence.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of subordinates engaged in verifying and keeping records on supplying of sufficient material to production.
- Plan and organize kitting requirements, maintain record and determine material needs, priorities, and work assignments to store team.
- Oversea incoming materials activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of receiving material from supplier both local and oversea.
- Maintain effective inventory control system in SAP through daily posting in and out for real time accurate data in the system.
- Ensure sufficient supply, quick delivery and correct item of raw material deliver to production as per planning and request.
- Perform kitting upon receive of work order to ensure sufficient material available for production, and immediate trigger to warehouse and/or production planner in case of shortages.
- Responsible to control stock at optimum level by referring to production plans and advice production planner on the delivery schedule with urgent part list.
- Operate lifting equipment to load, unload, transport, retrieve and put-away pallet.
- Responsible to coordinate with warehouse and Quality to return defective material to supplier.
- Co-ordination for monthly stock audit and provide accurate stock audit report.
- Analyse stock discrepancy, request necessary correction and adjustment.
- Monitor discipline, attendance, break time, safety procedures, company policy and R&R of subordinates.
- Assist subordinates at receiving and material issuance activities as and when required.
- Fulfil ad-hoc duties and responsibility.
- Maintain proper housekeeping, 5S, safety and security.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of logistic and inventory management experience.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Knowledgeable in storekeeping
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP system.
- Experience of working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical & leadership skill.
- Attention to details and good follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- Firm and decisive with ability to react at shortest time possible in reaction to issues.
- Strong cross functional team skills, inquisitive & proactive, strong facilitator.
- High work ethics & personal integrity.
- Able to work 12hr shift or Normal shift.