- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As our Launch Executive for our floorcare category you will be critical in supporting the delivery of products into all markets globally. You will work cross-functionally with teams in Malaysia, Singapore and the UK to co-ordinate the launch of all floorcare machines and accessories into market.
- As our Launch Executive you will take ownership of the Floorcare SKU tracker process and coordinate subsequent launch activities, working closely with RDD, Supply Chain, Graphics & Packaging and other stakeholders to ensure each SKU is on track to deliver.
- You will be responsible for chairing the weekly SKU meeting and ensuring global markets and marketing are kept up to date on the status of each SKU.
- You'll be point of contact for Product Review Meeting ad-hoc SKU requests and will be responsible for ensuring markets and commercial managers have provided full details into the process as well as providing first stage feasibility inputs ahead of cross-functional senior assessment each month.
- Working with RDD, creative channels, markets and PR, you will be responsible to the supply of marketing samples and trials of all floorcare machines and accessories. This includes working and liaising with model makers and channels where live samples are not yet available, particularly for photo and film shoot purposes.
- You will be the point of contact for Graphics & Packaging into Commercial Floorcare and will be responsible to all communications and actions between the two teams. Including, but not limited to, ensuring artwork is available, commercial sign off process is completed and timings are all on track.
- You'll take ownership of internal communications of the Commercial Floorcare team, being the internal representative for co-ordinating cross team activities and internal marketing of Floorcare targets and achievements. You'll also be responsible for co-ordinating internal launch communication of NPD.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing complex processes in a multi-stakeholder deadline driven environment.
- You will be an agile thinker, able to identify process improvement possibilities and not afraid to challenge the status-quo.
- You will have experience in determining priorities in order to deliver multiple tasks within multiple processes simultaneously.
- You'll be able to demonstrate ability to build strong, collaborative relationships, and the ability to work-cross functionally with many stakeholders.
- You will be comfortable working within a busy, change-driven and deadline-focused environment
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines