- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Our aim, as Dyson IT, is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Strategy, Platforms and Enablement OverviewThe Strategy, Platforms and Enablement team have overall responsibility for ensuring full alignment of the IT strategic plans with those of broader Dyson. Driving enabling platforms and services to ensure the broader service and product teams can deliver exceptional results and achieve the unimaginable.
The team leads bringing technology insights and innovation into our strategy and roadmaps, through Centres of Excellence focussed on core enabling platforms and strategic missions focussed on accelerate delivery and delivering efficiency.
As Mission control for Dyson IT, the team will lead on the optimisation of resource across people, finances and architectural principles to ensure the Dyson IT teams are focused on the right things at the right time and in the right way.
About the roleThe Role:
- Creates and provides accurate and timely information across the programme to enable effective control and decision making. The information “hub”. Provides assurance to the Portfolio Manager, Programme Manager and Programme Steering Group that appropriate action has been taken to deliver the programme benefits to time, cost and quality.
- Tracking and reporting: Tracking KPIs and providing regular status updates and exception reports as required to ensure all key stakeholders are provided with the information they require
- Information management: Maintaining, controlling and updating all programme information, including the document libraries with clear version control and approval for all key reference information
- Programme insight: Supporting programme management decisions through analysis and insights including lessons learned, risk and issues, financial forecasts and other key information.
- Quality control: Ensure consistent practices and standards, are understood and followed.
- Governance and assurance: Facilitating programme governance and providing assurance of appropriate action.
About youPerson specification / Core Competencies:
- You must possess strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key IT stakeholders up to and including Director level.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision and with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Clear communication skills – able to understand high level concepts and fill in the detail themselves
- Strong relationship management skills - able to build supportive relationships with all key programme stakeholders.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including third parties, IT and business personnel.
- Natural collaborator, open to challenge yet assertive.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience working within a PMO to support large strategic multi-functional programmes.
- Knowledge of PPM tools / packages e.g. Planview.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer literacy and numeracy.
- Strong knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- Sound experience of management reporting including tracking of plans and benefits, risks and issue tracking, and financial accounting.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.