- Paris - France
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
About the roleThe Senior Category controller will report to the France Finance Director. Key responsibilities will include:
Business Partnering & Budget Monitoring with the Senior Marketing team
- Support marketing team planning budget, monitoring spend on a monthly basis in order to reach our financial targets
- Provide the right level of analysis and support to the Marketing Director, the Head of Media and Category Leads in order to drive decision making
- Leverage tools, issue reports and track KPIs to support marketing team driving efficiency and ensuring better ROI
- Be the point of contact for our external agencies (media etc.) from a finance standpoint to ensure seamless collaboration and to improve overall budget monitoring
- Partner the Procurement team in identifying key marketing suppliers and providing financial analysis to support spend negotiations
- Collaborate with Category leads on a Full P&L approach : identify potential optimisations on all P&L items in order to increase performance, reduce costs and drive profitability in a revenue management mindset
- Develop business cases for new category or product launches
- Ensure accurate financial reporting to Group and Europe
- Provide detailed analysis of risks and opportunities (P&L / BS) to the Finance Director and Head of Controlling
- Work with the relevant stakeholders on improving processes and developing relevant tools
Minimum 5 year-experience in a corporate finance position Good accounting knowledgeRevenue & Growth management mindsetIdeally an experience in an FMCG company or in a strong media environmentEvidence of working with senior stakeholders
Ability to influence at a senior levelBusiness partnership skills with stakeholders outside the finance communityAbility to drive and deliver changeCommercial awareness Strong grasp of governance best practice and ability to implement process changeFlexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skillsAble to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Dyson Bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Transport subsidy
- Restaurant tickets
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.