- Information Technology
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Lead BA to help with our route to commercial. This role will be in our new automotive business, which is a greenfield deployment for our Electric Vehicle.
This includes definition, design and deployment of new end to end IT solutions at pace and scale while laying the organisational foundations for the Global BA Practice Automotive. You will have practical experience in equivalent roles, with repeated practice leading teams and performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations. You will bring business knowledge requirements (some or all) – Sales and Marketing of Products, After Sales Servicing and Support, Outbound Logistics, Parts Management.
- Heading up a single work stream.
- Managing analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Leading on the implementation and enhancement of information systems of varying size and complexity in line with business need.
- Managing analysts and identification, implementation and development of multiple information systems of varying size in line with business need.
- Working with other leads, managers and heads of departments to lead the work of others in area to deliver new information systems or enhancements.
- Providing direct and indirect leadership to all BA’s working within work stream.
- Devising and planning analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Conducting 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Acting as an internal consultant and SME to business stakeholders.
- Reviewing other’s work products ensuring appropriate quality.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple senior stakeholders on very complex issues.
- The strategic direction of the team, actively seeking opportunities to improve the team’s Way of Working continuously.
- Acting as a role model to ALL Business Analysts.
- Proven experience building Target Operating Models
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Capable of managing expectations throughout the full service delivery cycle and sponsoring successful transformation to enable and drive real business change across multiple geographic domains.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines