- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role will be supporting the Retail and Events customer area. From Malmesbury to Malaysia and Chicago to Singapore, the Retail and Events team has teams around the world. Dyson is transforming the way we go to market, challenging convention, opening stores when others are closing them, creating shopping experiences that bring our technology to life and generally disrupting markets worldwide. It’s a challenging yet rewarding place to be. You will lead a team of around 10 Business Analysts to define business need and requirements, and support the design and deployment of a new end to end IT solutions at pace and scale.
- Heading up a single work stream.
- Managing analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Leading on the implementation and enhancement of information systems of varying size and complexity in line with business need.
- Managing analysts and identification, implementation and development of multiple information systems of varying size in line with business need.
- Working with other leads, managers and heads of departments to lead the work of others in area to deliver new information systems or enhancements.
- Providing direct and indirect leadership to all BA’s working within work stream.
- Devising and planning analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Conducting 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Acting as an internal consultant and SME to business stakeholders.
- Reviewing other’s work products ensuring appropriate quality.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple senior stakeholders on very complex issues.
- The strategic direction of the team, actively seeking opportunities to improve the team’s Way of Working continuously.
- Acting as a role model to ALL Business Analysts.
- Proven experience building Target Operating Models
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Capable of managing expectations throughout the full service delivery cycle and sponsoring successful transformation to enable and drive real business change across multiple geographic domains.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines