- Competitive salary
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's new global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data is now vast. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to Dyson’s success.
This role sits within the Great Britain & Ireland (GB&I) Business Intelligence & Analytics team and is tasked with ensuring that the GB&I market are able to leverage rich, accurate, timely data that drives reporting and analytics to generate insights and make data driven decisions.
- Work alongside our Global Data Services team of Data Engineers to ingest, model, and enriching data, leveraging the latest cloud technologies and programming languages
- Build and maintain automated data pipelines that include log monitoring and data quality checks
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Planning teams to build models and data pipelines that answer key questions in relation to the respective business units
- Create relevant and meaningful outputs that enable data sharing and aid decision making
- Previous experience with data lakes and or data warehouses, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Skilled in writing performant SQL & Python.
- Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Data Flow, Data Proc etc.
- Familiar with data architecture and design principles.
- Working knowledge of data science modelling concepts (desirable)
- Enthusiasm to explore new technologies, methods and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines