- Quality and Reliability , Data Science
- Singapore - Singapore
The Business Intelligence function is primarily responsible for global reporting and analysis of Quality and Sustainability key performance indicators, but play a significant part in the development of novel data-led processes, tools and techniques. The team plays a vital role in supporting group functions in RDD, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, as well as Commercial and Customer Service teams across global markets. We provide data analysis, develop and deliver new processes and launch tools that allow our teams to give Dyson customers the best possible experience, in addition to driving forward Dyson’s class-leading Sustainability agenda.
About the roleThe Lead Data Analyst is responsible primarily for ensuring that the data and reporting needs of the business stakeholders are met. They are responsible for capturing requirements, shaping the data, engineering views and setting up processes which enable reporting to be designed and built. They will also be responsible for building reporting and for the end-to-end delivery of insightful data and analysis.
The role requires a candidate who displays excellent business focus and sound technical skills.
- Create data extraction processes to help gain access to new data sources
- Shape and engineer custom built views ready for reporting
- Support and maintain existing reports and dashboards
- Capture clear requirements direct from business stakeholders
- Iterate report solutions by design, build and test methodology
- Develop great relationships across the business by understanding their needs
- Use best practice design and visualisation techniques to allow users to see and understand their data
- Excellent SQL for both data manipulation and querying is a ‘must have’
- An established track-record of dealing with a cross-section of data sources and metrics
- Experience in using statistical and forecasting techniques
- Data Quality investigation and enhancement
- Familiarity with Data Visualisation software such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time, and deliver results to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, happy working at all levels of the organisation
- Exposure to Cloud database platforms such as Google BigQuery or AWS Redshift
- Programming skills in Python, R, Java or C#
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.