- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
About the role
- Comply fully with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety related procedures, acts, regulation, standards, code of practice and other applicable requirements
- . Comply with the programs to ensure all activities that might cause any form of pollution to the neighbourhood, environment and others, are eliminated or reduced
- . Participate in training programs to raise Environmental, Health and Safety awareness and standards
- Pest control
- 52 week plan for PM
- Manage repairs at tolerable levels
- Spares management
- Tools management
1. Repairs of landlord own equipments.
2. Mock drills
Legal and Compliance
- Permits from PEZA
- Permits from DOLE
- Permits from BFP
- Employee shuttle to PAM
- Shuttle service for visitors.
- Employee shuttle to and from pickup points.
- Employee shuttle requirements.
- Monthly reports for Facility
- Safety incident reports
- Security incident reports
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.