- Singapore - Singapore
Strong Financially Oriented Analyst, with a focus on finding the most valuable opportunities across global overheads, using financial & operational metrics to drive cost savings. The role is a mix of internal consultancy & finance business partnering. It combines astute detailed analysis under time pressure with an ability to zoom out & present the most pertinent points calmly & credibly. It requires strong stakeholder management across finance & non-financial functions at all levels. You’ll need to be ready to learn, with a willingness to embrace challenges and to be an advocate for efficiency at Dyson in the process.
About the role
- Support ZBB implementation, critical to realising significant global efficiencies
- Support the design, setup and operationalisation of ZBB governance
- Support value targeting completion for remaining overheads cost types
- Support the shaping and drive “Value-Add” sessions with cost segment teams / function / markets stakeholders to identify additional savings initiatives identification and provide business case solution support
- Support creation of key principles / guardrails for ZBB and embedding through the annual and quarterly planning cycles
- Support ZBB exec-reporting and ad-hoc analysis / reporting for cost segments
- Provide high calibre analysis of the operational & financial aspects of many areas of the business, from Marketing & Logistics, to IT & Travel.
- You’ll be required to learn different business areas fast, find operational / financial issues & propose solutions while communicating sensitively to the teams that are responsible.
- Ensure Initiatives are analysed consistently, and apply a standard method for de-duplication of opportunities across all streams
- Support reviews with executive board, CFO, key cost governance leaders & market teams
- Support ZBB related change management and communication execution
- Highly competent with Excel including data manipulation, building reports using pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Ability to analyse data and trends, picking out the most important parts from large data sets
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to influence key decision makers
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, with determination and perseverance to question current practices & keep an open but logical mind to the responses
- Ability to work cross functionally, across time zones and cultures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Significant Analytical experience, including but not limited to CA / CPA Qualifications
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.