- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleKey Responsibilities:
- Lead the manufacturing process and equipment development of complex processes in a structured way that complies with design requirements and maintain documentation evidences of each section, achieving required milestone maturity at a given cost and timeline.
- Conduct Process Technology Feasibility assessment and participate in the process selection benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
- Collaborate with Design Team regarding manufacturing feasibility and provide inputs for design improvements.
- Prepare budget allocation for production and equipment related costs.
- Driver for DFM and DFX to ensure product can be manufactured consistently within a specified quality level at the most reasonable cost possible.
- Lead the team in working with suppliers to conduct equipment assessment to deliver robust and repeatable solutions.
- Main responsible for completeness of project documentation prior to milestone review and validation.
- Lead the team in establishing process validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) – for Medical related projects.
- Maintain communication and status update reporting to stakeholders.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis of product failures.
- Process optimization through breakthrough engineering solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Very wide exposure on automation and production environment
- Solid hands-on experience on application and interpretation of statistical tools and methods (DMAIC) using statistical softwares such as Minitab / JMP
- Six sigma practitioner (Greenbelt / Blackbelt) is preferred
- Working experience on ISO 13485 standards (Optional)
- Experience in creation and management of capital budgets
- Hands-on creation of project plans, from planning into execution
- Able to lead and follow up project deliverables closely based on allocated project timeline
- Experience in writing detailed Equipment Specification and other tender documents
- Knowledge on cycle time assessment (MTM / DFMA / DFAA)
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in New Product Introduction with wide exposure on R&D Development Phases and its dependencies to Manufacturing Engineering inputs
- Ability to manage manufacturing deployment and support operations in an out sourced environment
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.