- Compliance and approvals
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Embedded within Dyson’s ‘New Product Innovation’ & ‘Research’ teams it is the role of our regulatory specialists to work across the full range of Dyson’s current and future products, ensuring that all relevant compliance or approval risks are identified and mitigated, while developing and communicating an efficient regulatory product compliance & approvals strategy.
About the role
Within the ‘New Product Innovation’ team the regulatory specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing regulatory and compliance strategies in new and exciting categories, ensuring that Dyson’s products are approved as required by global regulations, collaborating closely with our global networks
Main Accountabilities and Duties
- Ensure efficient and effective communication between new projects, the compliance and approvals team and local commercial teams around the globe.
- Compile the global compliance strategy and relevant requirements for new research or technology.
- Implement the regulatory strategy, ensuring product compliance, approvals and notifications are in place in Dyson’s markets.
- Give specific guidance to design & commercial teams based on requirements from the relevant standards or legislation.
- Communicate relevant project and product risks as appropriate.
- Review product, packaging and labelling against regulatory requirements.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject or similar
- Experience of using international standards and regulations with a particular focus on cosmetics or OTC products.
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.