- Quality and Reliability
- Calamba - Philippines
About the roleA Lead Strategy and Transformation Analyst is required to support the transformation of the Research, Design, and Development organization in the Philippines. The successful candidate will be at the forefront of driving a continuous improvement culture in order to drive world class and efficient work practices as the team scales in the Philippines.
This is a senior role responsible for driving the transformation of the RDD team in the Philippines. The role will analyze the current state of the organization before driving forward initiatives aimed and making large strides forward in the way the organization delivers products to market efficiently and effectively.
Who is this role reporting in to:
The role reports directly to the Head of Research, Design, and Development, who is based locally in the Philippines.
- Define the end state and plan transformation with inputs from Head of RDD.
- Analyze the current state of the organization - complete a gap analysis to understand where priorities lie.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture and be a role model for the team.
- Pull together effective cross teams and engage them in driving through key transformational projects.
- Drive through key initiatives to improve organization health and efficiency.
- Ensure clear structure is in place to accomplish the goal and provide transparency against plan.
- Identify and communicate the need, develop briefs, scopes and objectives.
About youSkills Required:
- Proven ability to drive forward transformational projects.
- Able to engage multiple stakeholders across multiple levels of the business in order to progress organization forward.
- Able to analysis organization and identify areas of improvement. Able to communicate this clearly back to business.
- Technical background in engineering preferred.
- Having worked within R&D organization preferred.
Specific technical qualifications/exposure:
- Technical qualification in engineering or similar.
- Further experience and/or qualification in a business discipline such as MBA, Program or Project Management, MSC Business or Change Management, for example.
Behaviors necessary for success:
- High-energy self-starter with a strong ability to drive projects forward and excite others to join the journey.
- Positive outlook and strength of character to work through business and technical problems with multiple and varied stakeholders.
- Clear and logical thinker. Able to plan for the long term.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering. At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit. It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.