- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Understand Dyson product and system requirements and what determines good or bad performance.
- Work with project teams to determine test needs.
- Make manual and automated electronics measurements
- Take ownership of system verification test development, execution and analysis for the assigned parts of the project(s).
- Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for systems testing
- Work with test engineers and project leads to help manage the flow and presentation of meaningful test results.
- Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice across Dyson.
- Contribute to the definition and refinement of systems engineering processes.
- LabVIEW, TestStand and/or Python competence
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline. Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in either software/system verification or testing role.
- Experience testing complex systems.
- Experience creating test methods and specifying test equipment.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to handle a broad and complex workload.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.