- Singapore - Singapore
As a Learning and Development Manager, you will support our employees and managers to grow, enabling them to support Dyson’s mission, whilst keeping Dyson’s culture alive through our values, Authentic, Different and Pioneering.
You will have an integral part to play in bringing the Global L&D plan to life by leading a range of learning initiatives, delivered using a variety of modalities. It’s an exciting time to join Dyson and specifically the newly formed Learning and Development function. As part of the central L&D team, you’ll work with your peers, the wider People team and partner stakeholders to bring global learning initiatives to life.
We are looking for a dynamic team player who can communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels. This diverse role will provide you the opportunity to grow and develop as you lead a range of projects providing learning to our people to help them solve real problems every day.
About the roleRelationship Management
- Engaging with external learning suppliers in their delivery of a range of interventions
- Forming project teams to contribute to key L&D priorities under guidance of Senior L&D Manager
- Conduct needs analysis across the business areas as and when needed
- Solve complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Interpret internal or external issues and recommend solutions
- Leading the design of a range of learning materials in line with Learning/Talent priorities
- Design multi modal learning interventions autonomously and alongside Digital Learning team
- Constantly learning from the external world to stay up to date with latest best practices and trends
- Build strategies to drive engagement on learning initiatives
- Partner internal communications to launch learning initiatives aligned to enterprise communications strategy
- Delivering learning interventions e.g. virtual classrooms
- Facilitating live leadership & manager development events/webinars
- Recording learning videos/films, with support of digital learning team
- Create evaluation strategies aligned to learning to support tracking and reporting of ROI/ROE.
- Continual evaluation of learning taking an outcome and data driven approach
- Expert facilitation skills, with a proven track record/portfolio of virtual delivery
- Ability to identify route cause and partner with stakeholders to identify an appropriate solution
- Project management skills related to the delivery of complex global learning initiatives
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel (intermediate level)
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems (ideally Cornerstone on Demand)
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Data driven approach to design and decision making
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, pivoting to changing business to deliver on outcomes
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.