- £Competitive + bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Dyson Contact Centre has a clear focus on the role Learning and Development plays in attracting, retaining and engaging great people. We are vital in making Dyson's Customer Contact Centre a great place to work.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Trainer keen to get involved and play their part in the successful delivery of our plans and enable our teams to deliver on our customer promises.
Key responsibilities will include:
• First 100 days: organising and delivering inductions, as well as supporting new starters through their first 6 month programme.
• Designing and delivering learning interventions, using a blend of methodologies, particularly with a focus on eLearning. Topics range from product and systems training, to soft skills and sales as well as touching on all channels (telephone, email, chat, social).
• Producing training materials and train-the-trainer sessions, as well as working together with subject matter experts to ensure their content works in our environment and fits our guidelines.
• Supporting and coaching Advisors and Managers.
• Being an active part of the ongoing evolution of the L&D team.
We’d like you to have:
- Proven experience designing and delivering product and systems training within
a Contact Centre.
- Full understanding of the sales-through-service model.
- Firm experience in all aspects of the learning cycle, you will have experience of building and delivering training materials.
- You should already have broader L&D experience and have worked on competency frameworks, carried out TNAs and you can facilitate, as well as train.
We’d also like to see:
- eLearning in your background is preferred. Ideally you will have experience of eLearning creation, authoring tools and LMS.
- Insights Discovery accreditation will be a bonus.
- SAP, CRM or Salesforce experience.
• A passion for exceptional Customer Service.
• Pro-active and practical, if you see a problem, you look to solve it. You have a strong driving force and are organised. You’ll have the ability to lead, plan and deliver projects.
• With great interpersonal skills, you are flexible, approachable and collaborative.
• You are genuinely commercially-minded and innovative in your thinking and approach – you will need to deliver effective and exciting training in a challenging environment. You need to be able to demonstrate how you have used metrics and data to measure your success.
• You are an engaging presenter and bring energy and fresh ideas. L&D's service to our people should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.
• We are partners to the business, so you need to be comfortable with challenging the status quo, as well as happy to have your ideas discussed and critiqued within our team.
• There is a clear willingness to adapt to the needs of our customers and teams; taking on new responsibilities or duties as the role and our customers’ needs evolve.
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Free on-site sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants