- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
The Logistics Claims Analyst will support the organization through detailed investigation, analysis and reporting, of claims resulting from customer shortages, damages and non-compliance issues.
Researches, analyses and distributes findings for Logistics related customer claims
- Oversee day to day Customer claims resolution
- Serve as the main point of contact for our Accounts Receivable team in investigating customer deductions related to shortages, damage and routing guide compliance.
- Furnishes information on any after ship issue such as providing proof of delivery or pickup, damage and shortage claims and routing guide violations.
- Works closely with A/R, Logistics Managers, Sales and Account Manager to promptly research information to assist in resolving customer issues.
- Completes related records, reports, and documentation.
- Participate in monthly Logistics budget meetings and provide support when needed
- Provide accurate, meaningful, and timely reporting
- Own data collection and root cause analysis for all Logistics related customer deductions.
- Create and maintain dashboards to be shared with varying audiences
- Deliver weekly , monthly and ad hoc reporting to support Dyson deduction reduction goals
- Document and report chargebacks that are caused by our 3PL partners working with the Logistics Analyst and Logistics Managers to recover these funds.
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners
- Review retailer routing guides and document violation claims with 3PL and internal Dyson partners as needed
- Analyze compliance-related chargebacks and recommend corrective actions as appropriate.
- Communicates with account managers or customer with regards to any account problems and discusses customer concerns and suggestions.
· Fulfill other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
- Demonstrates understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and critical thinking
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable/flexible; able to multi task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy – tireless in getting the right result
- Able to work both independently and within a team setting
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.