- £22,000 - £28,000 + bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
European Logistics are responsible for the Global physical supply chain of Dyson products. This includes our finished goods, accessories and spare parts from SEA and overseas territories. The Logistics team are responsible for providing an excellent service to our customers through a variety of third party logistics providers, and are key to ensuring the smooth operational running of the European Distribution Centres.
- Sales Order Processing
- Invoice queries
- Raising Purchase Orders
Collating and analysing supply-chain and logistical dataUnderstanding UK and International customs clearance regulationsStock Management of Dyson products and partsStrong Administrative focus, including:
- Strong analytical focus.
- Proven experience working in a data driven, and analytical role
- MS Excel experience is essential, including pivot tables, lookups and simple formula
- Demonstrate a keen willingness to learn, and have the ability to work well within a team.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, and changeable environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An inquisitive and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but training can be provided
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines