- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Digital Workplace Services team:
The Digital Workplace Services Team in which this role is aligned exist to:
- Deliver world class Service Desk, End User Computing, Collaboration, Legal, Payroll, Dyson Institute and HR IT Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 15,500 users).
- Ensure ITIL aligned governance and standards are followed.
- Drive continual improvement into the Digital Workplace services space in line with Dyson’s growth.
- Deliver a roadmap for all Digital Work place services to drive transformation required to support Dyson’s blueprint
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and service issues.
About the roleReporting to the O365 Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the end to end ownership and management of O365 reporting, governance and compliance. You will be responsible for ensuring all O365 services are designed, delivered and operated in line with defined governance standards and frameworks which you will create, own and manage.
You will support the wider O365 IT Digital Workplace roadmap to drive for compliance that delivers in line with the needs of the Dyson end users and defined standards.
Additional hours and on call as required to fulfil duties
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting in the creation and delivering of short, medium and long-term O365 roadmaps for Digital Workplace services that will generate a significant, positive impact on profitability and strategic direction, through improved stability, capacity management, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Defining, documenting and socialising O365 standards, frameworks and governance.
- Creating reports and mechanisms for evidencing compliance to defined standards, policies and processes.
- Working with the Data Governance, Cyber Security and Group Security teams to gather requirements relative to O365 governance and compliance.
- Creating high and low level designs/approaches in line with captured requirements.
- Developing and implementing solutions to defined requirements
- Providing operational support of the defined standards and frameworks across Dyson.
- Working with the wider Digital Workplace Team and third parties to deliver O365 capabilities across Dyson globally.
- Assisting with the preparation of Digital Workplace services business cases.
- Participation in Dyson’s technical design authority (TDA) and Solution Review Groups (SRG).
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in O365 risks, capabilities and roadmap.
- Ensure that all solutions are created within the bounds of Dyson’s policies and any global legislative compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI, local laws etc.
- Identify and effectively manage O365 risks and issues
- Provide technical support in the event of significant operational incidents.
- Ensuring (through a mixture of technical administration, reporting, documentation and process/policy creation), that the cost, access, availability and security of Dyson Office 365 environments and associated resources is controlled
- Managing various Office 365 environments (Azure, Power Platform, etc) including subscriptions, monitoring and analysing resource consumption
You must possess strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key business stakeholders up to director level. You will also possess strong IT third party management skills. You must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be-able to manage teams across the globe.
- Strong Architecture experience of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure to include security compliance and information rights management .
- Excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications and systems related to Microsoft technologies.
- Deep experience in the O365 suite, including deep technical skills for managing environments.
- Proven background in supporting user mobility and agile working environments.
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity.
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project and operational issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
- Advanced communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and director level management, including presenting information in a concise and effective manner to management, and various departments using assorted communication methods.
- A professional who can provide examples of transforming Microsoft solutioning services within a global company.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.