- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Work closely with MES supplier to ensure smooth installation and transition
- Plan, design, development, implementation and enhancement of the MES
- Provide and manage production support for MES, SAP Perform maintenance of MES master data
- Process modelling and reporting from MES data Plan and execute software validation activities
- Configure system settings, options and execute integration acceptance test
- Provides technical support to ensure MES related manufacturing issues
- Diploma in Computer science engineering or related with at least 3 year experience with MES in high volume manufacturing
- Experience in design, implementation and testing of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Experience in SQL database and system integration
- Knowledge of C++ language and computer communication architecture is a plus
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.