- As per company standards
- Sales Account Management
- Gurgaon - India
Dyson India has expanded rapidly in retail. MIS executive will create and monitor key metrics to enhance the productivity of the customer facing teams
- Help the Area Managers with day to day operations such as issuing Quotations, Lead Management, etc.
- Manage the Monthly & Quarterly incentives, R & R working for entire sales workforce
- Create, manage and distribute regular monthly performance reports.
- Monitor Sales providing explanation when there is a deviation between actual Sales vs forecast.
- Regular follow-up with sales team on any new projects, initiatives, data requirements, etc.
- Manage the inventories for sales team such as demo units/demo bags, etc.
- Co-ordinate with HR/Admin and manage the people calendar and events such as regular training, NPD, new joiners, etc.
- Regular analytics on Channel, Source and people productivity and action areas
Within your role you will ensure error-free, on-time deliverance of any periodic and adhoc requests. This includes as well the timely escalation of any issue to all stakeholders which may have a financial or operational impact.
In addition you will suggest and implement ideas as part of continuous improvement.
· BCOM / MCOM/ MBA
- 3-5 years’ of experience in handling business MIS via various systems
- MIS preparations & Developments
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem solving skills, strong computational ability
- Experience on Customer service focus, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, clear attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills ( i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
- Strong knowledge on Analytical skills
· Open to work 6 days a week with rostered off (not necessarily Sat or Sunday)
· Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
BenefitsBest in class
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.