- As per company standards
- Sales Account Management
- Gurgaon - India
Dyson India has expanded rapidly in retail. MIS executive will create and monitor key metrics to enhance the productivity of the customer facing teams
- Help the Area Managers with day to day operations such as issuing Quotations, Lead Management, etc.
- Manage the Monthly & Quarterly incentives, R & R working for entire sales workforce
- Create, manage and distribute regular monthly performance reports.
- Monitor Sales providing explanation when there is a deviation between actual Sales vs forecast.
- Regular follow-up with sales team on any new projects, initiatives, data requirements, etc.
- Manage the inventories for sales team such as demo units/demo bags, etc.
- Co-ordinate with HR/Admin and manage the people calendar and events such as regular training, NPD, new joiners, etc.
- Regular analytics on Channel, Source and people productivity and action areas
Within your role you will ensure error-free, on-time deliverance of any periodic and adhoc requests. This includes as well the timely escalation of any issue to all stakeholders which may have a financial or operational impact.
In addition you will suggest and implement ideas as part of continuous improvement.
· BCOM / MCOM/ MBA
- 3-5 years’ of experience in handling business MIS via various systems
- MIS preparations & Developments
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem solving skills, strong computational ability
- Experience on Customer service focus, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, clear attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills ( i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
- Strong knowledge on Analytical skills
· Open to work 6 days a week with rostered off (not necessarily Sat or Sunday)
· Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and in various team settings