- Quality and Reliability , Mechanical Engineering
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
We have a need for a detail-oriented Graduate Industrial Engineer to monitor current operations and determine more efficient production processes. The Industrial Engineer's responsibilities include but not limited to analyzing operations, designing workflows and production processes, reducing inefficiency, eliminating waste and ensuring that final products meet the established quality standards. The Graduate Industrial Engineer has to be resourceful and be able to design systems that maximize productivity, reduce wastefulness and production issues, are cost-efficient, and ensure high product quality. Some of your tasks could include:
- Design the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements for both direct labour and technicians
- Define material and equipment lists required for production facility
- Perform cost analyses and estimated production costs
- Design production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste
- Design control systems to minimize costs, reduce manual work and production issues
- Develop and implement process improvements and technological upgrades
- Develop and design production standards in cooperation with support teams, end users and management
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
Delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to be:
- On track for 2nd upper class honours or above and be studying towards Industrial Engineering
- Be graduating in Aug 2021
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Documentation and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
BenefitsProfessional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.