- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
This individual will drive direct-to-consumer growth for Dyson through 3rd party marketplaces, developing integrated customer experiences using best in class digital strategies and merchandising.
AccountabilitiesManage the day to day responsibilities for all Dyson’s marketplaces.
• Create, manage, and optimize listings.
• Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
• Identify product, service, or marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly.
• Build and maintain relationships with contacts at each marketplace.
Responsible for delivering the ecommerce financial goals for Dyson’s marketplaces.
• Deliver and exceed the growth objectives for finished goods and parts across product categories.
• Report on performance, insights and optimizations on a periodic basis to all levels of the organization.
Lead development of online merchandising strategies to drive engagement and commerce on Dyson’s marketplaces.
• Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer journeys.
• Build processes, calendars to communicate merchandising plans to various teams across the organization.
• Manage all content publishing on to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Research and identify new marketplaces.
Key stakeholder to deliver integrated sales and marketing plans for Dyson’s marketplaces as part of weekly, monthly and annual planning processes.
• Develop profitable online programs including eCommerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions to reduce refurbished inventory levels without creating channel conflicts.Live the brand, foster a culture of team work and collaboration.
• Be an active subject matter expert on all things marketplaces.
• Support and mentor team members.
Fulfil other duties as required.
• Write briefs for the central Web delivery team to develop content and capabilities.
• Ensure that all Dyson communications are compliant from an IP, legal & product team perspective.
• Digital project management.
• Perform QA on all product and offer launches online.
• Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
• Identify problems and find solutions.
Skills• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 2-4 years of online marketing experience working with 1 or more major 3rd party marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Walmart).
• Experience managing P&L for an ecommerce site.
• Must have experience working with a transactional Web site.
• Digital project management with a proven track record.
• Digital creative development and account management in a cross-functional environment.
• Experience with ChannelAdvisor, or other cross-platform marketplaces solutions preferred.
• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
• Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results.
• Thorough understanding of Dyson’s channels.
• Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resource in a cross-functional organization.
• Project brief writing skills.
• Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
• Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool.
• Executive presentation skills.
• An innovative thinker with Web Merchandising expertise, and a proven track record.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
• Proactive – always looking for ways to improve.
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.