- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
Provide leadership and strategic direction to a team of application support analysts that support the IT application portfolio across the Americas region. This role is expected to instill and manage the end to end operations of a world-class support practice. The role will be a part of the global IT application services teams based in Chicago.
- Provide the strategic vision and alignment across practices support operations.
- Implement the 2nd line incident recovery and 3rd line engagement model.
- Implement a continuous integration process for e commerce and front office applications.
- Build and maintain a reputable global support framework.
- Build and maintain a reputable problem management database across the application portfolio.
- Build and maintain a reputable knowledge management system across the application portfolio.
- Build and maintain a reputable service transition plan across the application portfolio.
- Identify, report, manage and mitigate production risks that exist within the application portfolio.
- Procure and contract a talent pipeline for release and support SMEs (globally where required).
- Implement routine discovery programs to ensure license compliance and certification validity.
- Produce director level MI reports on application stability and performance KPIs.
- Maintain alignment with the Enterprise Architecture Team on Application ownership and roadmap strategies.
- Manage strategic partners and 3rd party vendors including RFI/RFP and service level reviews.
- Develop strong working relationships with market and regional IT Directors.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in working in international organisation as Application support management.
- Experience of managing large and often complex operational teams that include application support functions.
- Experience in implementing support processes in a global and complex environment.
- Proven experience of application support in key enterprise applications such as: SAP ECC, SAP CRM, Hybris, Magento, etc.
- Proven experience managing 3rd party vendors and cloud providers support and SLAs.
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a large team of IT service oriented professionals.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies is highly desired.
- Experience managing support through outsourced partners onshore and offshore.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.