- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Lead new manufacturing solution development for new products in SEA working with RDD and UK Mfg Eng teams.
- Source, develop and qualify new suppliers to support equipment design and fabrication for new and unique assembly manufacturing requirements working with RDD and other stake holders.
- Develop and lead subject matter experts (SME) to support key process and test requirements for Dyson products.
- Define, development and document manufacturing process and controls for the new or unique processes/product requirements.
- Develop technology roadmap for 3 to 5 years to support new manufacturing requirements for SEA.
- Research, develop and advice advance solution to manufacture Dyson products with highest quality, reliability and repeatability.
- Develop process flows, test methods and equipment concept for new technologies on new products to enable manufacturing..
- Designing Proof of Principle machines concepts and selecting as well as proving assembly methods via Proof of Principle machines.
- Generating User requirement specification/Equipment requirement specification, OQ/PQ Protocols and reports).
- Work with suppliers to conduct Equipment FMEA to deliver solutions that are robust.
- Production equipment commissioning and validation (GR&R, Cpk, IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Capex planning for POP machines and new technologies manufacturing machines.
- Establish manufacturing methods, controls and documents for new technologies manufacturing processes.
- Continuously assess SME requirement and develop to support advance manufacturing needs.
- Supplier selection and qualification to support new technologies or assembly manufacturing requirements.
- CM and Sites manufacturing capability assessment.
Key Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Communications, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years working experience and leading high calibre technical team.
- Must have good exposure to automation and robotics in manufacturing.
- Experienced in designing manufacturing equipment from concept to qualification for mass production.
- Exposed to connected, IoT and cloud related manufacturing solution development.
- Independent and self-motivated leader.
- Vast experience in performing DFX and FMEA for new products and processes.
- Statistical tools application (Minitab).
- Good exposure with NPI product phases and milestones.
- Ability to work in a fast pace ever changing environment to deliver optimal solutions at prescribed time frame
- Team player that has no lines drawn and willingness to go above and beyond your scope of work.