- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a team of Manufacturing Quality Engineers to support our manufacturing facility in Johor.
- Review drawings, routings, Work Instructions and various related production and development plans for quality requirements.
- Work closely with the Cross Functional Team during Product Development Project Milestones (ER until product EOL).
- Manage, support and instruct as needed to Quality Inspectors.
- Investigate all customer complaints and issues.
- Identify root cause and respond with corrective action.
- Develop and execute plans for quality and control to ensure constant manufacturing continuity and product conformance.
- Review, supervise and revise quality documentation as needed.
- Participate as Material Review Board member to review Non-Conforming Material as suitable.
- Involve as internal auditor for ISO 9001 process audits of quality management systems.
- Develop and execute statistical process controls utilizing apt quality tools plus statistical techniques.
- Develop and maintain positive relations and effectual communication lines with all functions, vendors and customers.
- Manage QC/QA equipment by maintaining Machine PM, Calibration and GR&R.
- Prepare report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Support quality goals and objectives along with activities to identify, explain and resolve quality issues.
- Analysing production limitations and standards and recommending revision of specifications when indicated.
- Travel to other global Dyson facilities when needed.
- Travel to Contract Manufacturers as required.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think logically and methodically
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC), Minitab, MSA, GR&R, Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge in 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, Microsoft Office system
- Experience in Quality Assurance / Control / Systems
- With at least 5 years working experience in the related field
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical) or equivalent