- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the CRM and Owner Experience Manager, this role will be instrumental in driving customer retention, engagement and response rates, through the creation of journeys and campaigns that delight Dyson owners and bring them closer to us. You will be an expert in data-driven marketing, with experience across email, social media campaigns, SEO and site content optimisations; able to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
- You will manage all aspects of CRM campaigns from asset creation, campaign build to measurement and analysis. You will establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for CRM campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.).
- You will select our target audiences, build control groups and conduct A/B testing of campaign audiences and creative.
- You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders.
- You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work.
- You'll have experience of building HTML, working with CRM systems email marketing tools/data environments, social media platform, activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, withand the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
SkillsYou will have an exceptional understanding of:
- Email marketing tools and all major local social platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube)
- HTML Development
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible • Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing CRM campaigns
- Web analytics and on site optimization (ideally Sitecore and Magento)
- The opportunity to drive significant growth for Dyson’s categories • An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- Access to a global network of Sales professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- We value worklife balance and that's why we offer summer hours all year long