- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the UX and Owner Experiece Lead, this ANZ role will work with the Centre of Excellence and Global Teams to create and execute Email and Social programs that effectively reach and engage owners across Australia and New Zealand. This is a hands-on implementation role.
You will execute relationship marketing activity across ANZ, working to develop automated lifecycle communications; execute insight-led strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
You’re comfortable in a data-driven environment. The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) program is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model.
- Responsible for designing and developing customer experience (CRM) strategies including segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping and customer value propositions using MADE
- Develop inspiring creative briefs – underpinned with data - and help to shape effective creative work; measuring and refining this to ensure it meets objectives.
- Provide recommendations to senior stakeholders and category teams on how data can deliver a more personalised customer experience
- Input into data strategies and work with analytics and interpret data to provide learnings and recommendations for future campaigns
- Develop testing and targeting plans
- Work closely with the CRM team in the markets to help shape their marketing plans across a range of disciplines
- Partner with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Content, Events and other marketing teams
- Typically senior planner / senior data planner within a digital or CRM agency with extensive experience - either from an agency background or have client-side experience in customer marketing
- Deep experience with CRM tools for campaign management, marketing automation, business intelligence, and management of data partnerships
- Passion for using data to develop exceptional marketing strategies, able to arrive at key insights and turn these into actions
- Good analytical and problem solving capabilities · Understanding of data and its relationship with CRM and digital
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia